I lost 1.4 pounds. Remember last week I gained .4, so I lost that plus another pound. I have now lost a total of 15.6 pounds in 10 weeks. Slow and steady wins the race. I'd love to see it come off faster, but I know that the longer I do this, the more it becomes a lifestyle change. The ladies at the Bible Study are celebrating my birthday this Thursday, so I'll need to be careful then. Olaf is taking me out to dinner on my birthday next Tuesday. I'm not sure where I'd like to go though. A friend that goes to WW with me said she wants to take me out after our meeting next Monday to Applebee's for supper. All this eating!:) I haven't tried Applebee's WW menu, but I hear it's really good. When I got home from WW trhis evening I was hungry. I ended up eating tortilla chips with roasted red pepper hummus. It was really good. Then I had a very small little brownie!:) Then I had a few handfuls of popcorn. Then I had a WW dessert. OK, way too many "and then I had..." Monday night is the night to splurge if you're going to do it! I have all week to make up for it. Oh, that's a bad attitude!:)
Here's to less of me next week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment