Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Well, 18.6 to be exact! I am hoping to lose 1.4 this week and then I'll be down 20 pounds. I still have so many more to go, but I'm not going to look that far ahead. I think last week (when I gained) was just pms bloating. I probably only lost about a pound, but I was thrilled anyway. My fitness goal when I started WW was to be able to jog in a local road race over Labor Day Weekend. I need to start learning to run. I have ALWAYS hated running. I've never been able to jog for long periods of time. As soon as I can afford a pair of sneakers, I will start. My shoes right now are from Target and they are over a year old. You know, they are the sneakers that you wear all the time. I guess I'll have to save my Longaberger money whenever I get an order. Anyway, that's my update.

No comments: