A former fast food junkie now eating plant based, whole foods.
Monday, April 18, 2005
I lost 2.4 pounds
Wooty woot woot! I lost 2.4 pounds in two weeks! I think is starting to catch up with me. Today was a rest day in exercise. My triceps are feeling it from yesterday's workout, so I thought it best to lay off today. Have I said how much I love the FIRM?;)
Thanks for reading my blog...I like to have fun with it. I have been so not OP, I really need to get back on track...I keep lying to myself, I hate it when I do that. I need to clean out these cabinets and get back on that scale and face the music. Thanks for the inspiration on your site...down 2.4...AWESOME!!!!!
1 comment:
Misty,
Thanks for reading my blog...I like to have fun with it. I have been so not OP, I really need to get back on track...I keep lying to myself, I hate it when I do that. I need to clean out these cabinets and get back on that scale and face the music. Thanks for the inspiration on your site...down 2.4...AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment