Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The beginning...

This is it! The beginning of my Weight Loss Journey blog. I have been on Weight Watchers for 7 weeks and have lost 12.8 lbs so far. I have 40 more to go. I think by starting this blog it will hold me accountable for the things I choose to put in my mouth. Like today for instance, I ate an entire chocolate bar. Then for supper I had a piece of lasagna and two pieces of garlic bread. I haven't eaten garlic bread in 7 weeks! I'm sick so I can't exercise without coughing like a mad woman. I was just unwise in my eating today. As far as my points are concerned, I went over today by at least 6 points. I will make better choices tomorrow. No doubt about it. If you need encouragement in your weight loss journey, then maybe we can go through this together in cyber space. Until then, drink your water and remember that you are a temple of the Holy Spirit. Blessings!

No comments: