Saturday, October 16, 2004

It's been a bad week.

Since I have been so sick, I have not exercised at all. Nor have I really kept up with my points. I am certain to have gained this week. If it be so, then I will be more diligent than ever to regain my footing and take hold of next week. I sound like a novelist from the turn of the century. Now for the real Misty; I dun knowd I gained weight this week y'all. Bin layin' around the house with this here cough and caint do nuthin. I knowd I bin packin the pounds on them thair hips. OK, OK, so I'm a complete dork! I will give myself a little slack because of my sickness, but as soon as I can walk without coughing, I need to do it! I'll lwt you know on Monday night how I did. Same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments: