Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Gained a little!
I guess that is to be expected since I was sick when I lost that 5.5 pounds. I gained 1.2 so that isn't awful. I got my 25 lb magnet at my meeting last night. I really like the leader. She isn't any older than me but has been a WW lifetime member for 20 years. I don't know too much about her except she's from NY. That much I can tell by her accent. The meeting was full and very organized. A lot different than Rosemary's meetings. I miss Rosemary though. She was my girlfriend. Rosemary is an older black woman who just said it like it was. She didn't stick to the "plan" and would go off on rambles about this, that, or the other. I loved her. Best of all, she said it in her "black girlfriend" sort of way. She was lookin' fine too for being 60 something. Anyway, I am back counting points today and should lose a few pounds this week. I bought some dumbells at WalMart yesterday so I can start the Firm videos. It's time to tone up this flab. No excuses. I can't wait to post before and after pictures. Woo Hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to check out those pics...keep working it!
Hi Misty...thanks for stopping by my blog today :)
I have about 20 or so pounds to go, but I have been so overwhelmed with many things...I will be back on track within the next couple of weeks, when I can really FOCUS and plan my strong second half ;)
Post a Comment