So, I started the
FIRM videos two weeks ago. The first week I GAINED 5 pounds and refused to go to WW to weigh in. This week I was up 1/2 pound from where I was two weeks ago, so that isn't horrible. We did NOT eat well last week. As a matter of fact, we ate like pigs. This week I am going to stay on points and WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING I EAT! Or, I hope to:0) I need to get jump started again. So, wish me well and cheer me on!
3 comments:
Writing it down is so key for me! Hope this week is good!
I hope things are going well as you start this week! :-)
I'm joining you and Stephanie in the weight loss blogging world. I've tried it before (3 times!) but I think I'm ready to give it a go again.
Thinking of you!
Keep up the great work, Misty. You are so determined, I know you will get to your goal soon! Keep FIRMing up, build the muscle that will burn the fat. You go, girl!!
Post a Comment