Monday, April 25, 2005

Down again!

Wooty woot woot! I am down 1.6 pounds this week. I really think it would have been more if I would have drank my water through the weekend. I think my body is hanging onto water because I haven't replenished it like I should. In any case, I am thrilled with 1.6 pounds. That is a total of 28.8 pounds. I worked out today and absolutely love sweating now. I so look forward to my hour of the FIRM. I can't wait to see how my body changes in the next year. I am going to be fit at 40..that's for sure.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! :)

Charity said...

Misty, I'm so excited for you, you are doing such an incredible job, and it shows. You look SOOOO good, and you look skinnier every time I see you, I mean "more slender" ;) Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! The Lord is helping you to accomplish amazing things! I'm also on a weight loss and fitness journey - lets encourage each other and seek the Lord's strength!

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293