It's true. I am the fattest I have ever been. I don't want to post my weight. It's too embarrassing. On a whim I did the Couch to 5K workout today. Jogging (even for one minute) is not easy for an obese person, but now is the time. The weather is beautiful and I don't have an excuse. I also start a Biggest Loser competition tomorrow. It was a $100 buy in and over 10 people are going to do it. The bad thing is it is all on the honor system and I don't know any of these people. I think $1,000 is a good reason for someone, who may not have any morals, to lie. The dates are October 15th thru January 15th. It is based on weight loss percentage.
We leave for Disney next Sunday. It will be hard to eat healthy there, but I will certainly try. I bought a pedometer to see how far we walk in the parks. It's not 100% accurate, but it will at least give me a good estimate.
Hopefully I will be checking in tomorrow with day two of C25K.
No comments:
Post a Comment