That is, I do not want to post my weight. I really don't. ARGH! But, I started Weight Watchers (yet again) today. I loved eating Low Carb (I mean, LOVED IT) but I wasn't losing weight. I lost 6 pounds in two weeks and then stopped. So, back to Weight Watchers I went with a buddy! We went together six years ago and kept each other accountable. So, I emailed her and asked her if she would go back with me and she accepted. We went to our first weigh in and meeting today. I knew what I weighed so it was not a surprise to me at all. So, here I will post my trials, tribulations, and hard work of losing weight.
Starting Weight on my scale: 237.2
Starting Weight at WW: 236.8
1 comment:
I didn't want to post my weight either but afterward I felt it very freeing! You are doing great!
Post a Comment