Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stats and such

I am still eating plant based, but I do have a confession. Last night I made chicken parmesan for the children and eggplant for me. Well, my eggplant wasn't done before I had to leave for Zumba and I ate a chicken parmesan. OK, I blew it. But it was only one meal and I am back on track with my plant based eating.

I weighed in at Weight Watchers on Tuesday and I lost 1.4 pounds. Not bad, not bad. Especially since I do not count one point anymore. Eating plant based means I can eat anything I want and not feel bad/guilty. I know it will be nutrient dense and healthy for my body. Tonight I am going to try a new recipe. It is a vegan enchilada casserole type thing. If it is good, I will post the recipe and perhaps a photo of the finished product.

So, stats:

My Scale: 209.8
WW Scale: 209.2
Weekly Loss: -1.4
Total Loss: -27.6


1 comment:

Becky said...

You're losing weight at a steady pace - that is so awesome!