Wednesday, January 18, 2012
I'm here
I'm not losing, but I'm here. I am still hanging out around the same weight, so that is good news. Now that I am mostly healed from my tonsillectomy, I am going to start trying to eat mainly plant based food again. I'd love to get under 200 pounds in the next couple of weeks. I think that will really motivate me to keep going. I'd love to lose 50 pounds by July 12th, which is my one year Weight Watchers anniversary. That may not be possible since it is over 2 pounds a week. Maybe I should make it 40 pounds. I need to be at goal weight before the end of the year. 2012 WILL have the before and after photos of my Weight Loss Journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm proud of you for hanging in there.
Post a Comment