Monday, March 26, 2012
Body Bi Vi 90 Day Challenge!!
Starts tomorrow! I should get my kit tomorrow and I am so excited to get this party started. My goal is to lose 30 pounds in 90 days. Will you join me?? If three people sign up under me I get my shakes for FREE! If three people sign up under you, you get your shakes for FREE as well. You can join as a customer or a promoter. A promoter makes money on their downline (lose weight and make money) and a customer just loses weight for FREE! It's a win for everyone involved. This is NOT a scam, people. I have a dear friend that has lost 70 pounds so far on this program and is making money to boot! www.mistyjorek.bodybyvi.com WE CAN DO THIS!!! To our health!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment