Oh, just a side note. I'm down a pound in two days!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
I am LOVING this!
So, I got other stuff in my kit besides the shakes. Great vitamin supplements including a multi vitamin, a anti-aging vitamin, omega vitals and a super charged antioxidant. I'll talk about those in another post. But right now I have fallen in love with a product called NEURO. You mix it in 16 ounces of water and it comes in raspberry (my fave) or lemon flavor. It has an herb called rhodiola in it which improves mental clarity. It also has B vitamins for a boost of energy as well as Vitamin C. It tastes fabulous and is 12 calories per serving. I really want this stuff for free and have a TON of people sitting on the fence about joining the challenge. I think after this first 90 days, I wil have a lot more people joining. But I need them NOW! I want my free stuff! :0) www.mistyjorek.bodybyvi.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment