Friday, February 15, 2008

Why oh why??

I just cannot eat right AND exercise. I have been doing so good at exercising and yet that darn scale isn't budging. I overeat to compensate for the exercise which just doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I did Ultimate Calorie Blaster today. I hate that DVD. It's so hard. It's all aerobic with 3 lb weights incorporated during the aerobics. So, you climb the tall box (14 inches) while doing bicep curls and overhead presses at the same time. HOLY COW! You have to be coordinated, strong, and fit. I am coordinated, but not strong nor fit. I burned 454 calories though.

Olaf is continuing to lose weight. I am thrilled for him. He almost weighs less than me now. Next week he definitely will. How flippin' sad is that? His clothes are looser and he feels better. My clothes fit the same, but I feel better too;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep goin' girl! I will try not to sabotage anymore (at least this week) and we will stay above the yellow line together. I love you! O