A former fast food junkie now eating plant based, whole foods.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
I went over points yesterday to the point that I quit counting. Then today, I just ate a egg salad sandwich with a ton of real mayo. I don't even want to know. I just wanted to pop on and confess. I'll be going now:)
I don’t know if it will help you, but this motivates me. I reward little prizes myself for exercise. It’s really helped me. Maybe you can reward for being OP. Every time your OP for a day put a smiley face on your calendar. If you have 20 smiley faces you get one reward if you get 30 you can too. If you use APS you still are OP. I don’t use Aps but I love that they are there and the more I exercise the more food I need to maintain.
1 comment:
I don’t know if it will help you, but this motivates me.
I reward little prizes myself for exercise. It’s really helped me.
Maybe you can reward for being OP. Every time your OP for a day put a smiley face on your calendar. If you have 20 smiley faces you get one reward if you get 30 you can too. If you use APS you still are OP. I don’t use Aps but I love that they are there and the more I exercise the more food I need to maintain.
VH Melille
Post a Comment