A former fast food junkie now eating plant based, whole foods.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Complete Body Sculpting
Duration: 44:37 In Zone: 36:43 Ave HR: 135 Max HR: 167 Calories: 402
Weigh in sucked last night. Really bad.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Misty ! My name is Pam and I'm trying to lose weight also and came across your blog when searching thru other blogs. I want to lose 40 lbs (gained weight when pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 1/2) it is so hard ! I was on weight watchers but to save money I am now just counting calories. Good luck to you, you are doing great so far !!
1 comment:
Hi Misty ! My name is Pam and I'm trying to lose weight also and came across your blog when searching thru other blogs. I want to lose 40 lbs (gained weight when pregnant with my daughter who is now 2 1/2) it is so hard ! I was on weight watchers but to save money I am now just counting calories. Good luck to you, you are doing great so far !!
Post a Comment