I went here and did the body fat assesment. I am 41% body FAT. That is 82.87 pounds of pure LARD. My waist to hip ratio is in the "high risk" category. My BMI is "moderately obese." How is that for a wake up call? My resting metabolic rate is 1539 cals/day. If you go there, let me know what it says about you.
I did the FIRM today. I am trying to do it at least 5 days per week. I feel proud of myself when it's over. Especially when I do the longer DVD's. Some of them are only 35 minutes, but the one I did today is 55 minutes. Oh, and my husband ordered the heart rate monitor that I wanted for Mother's Day! It should be here Thursday. Woo Hoo! It will give me a better idea of the calories I actually burn during exercise. I love electronic gadgets.
My friend, Misty, is starting Weight Watchers with me on Thursday. We have a little bet going. The biggest loser (weight loss percentage) in the next seven weeks gets $20. She wants to fit into a smaller size dress for an upcoming wedding. I am going on vacation for a week during that time, but I am hoping all that walking around Disney World will keep me in check.
I'll be back on Thursday with my weigh in...if not before!:)
2 comments:
I hope you feel motivated. :-)
I hope you both win.
Weight watchers worked well for me
I lost over 100 pounds with it.
PS
The only way to get a proper fat % done is by the doctor’s office.
I started WW online today. I forgot how hard it is to have to measure everything before you eat it. I did pretty good. Good luck, and congratulations on your loss!
Post a Comment