Friday, April 14, 2006

Not bad, not bad at all...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Well, I gained 2.5 pounds this week(remember the stomach virus) but I still have a 5.4 pound loss in two weeks. For me that is FAB! I need to get brave enough to post my stats over in the sidebar. I have no idea who I'm hiding from. I mean, everyone that sees me knows that I'm overweight. But actually posting how much I weigh is really transparent. I'll do it when I'm finished with this post. As for the FIRM...I am loving it again! I am so happy that I am back at the point of wanting to workout. Granted, I'll never be able to do every exercise in those videos, but it feels so good when I'm finished. Oh, and I totally want one of these. I am spying one on Ebay right now. They track how many calories you have burned based on your heart rate. With Weight Watchers you earn one activity point for every 100 calories burned. I have NO idea how many calories I burn doing the FIRM. Now off to change my ticker and add my weight and stuff to the side bar.

1 comment:

nil said...

Way to go on the on the 5.4lbs(thats 2.4kilo)which is excellent..
I worked out your weight in kilos and if you done the firm for 15minutes you get 1.5 points if you did it for 30minutes then 3points