I did Super Charged Sculpting yesterday and Aerobic Body Shaping tonight. I wore my heart rate monitor tonight and here are the stats:
Duration: 54:50
In Zone: 48:17
Avg HR: 142
Max HR: 171
Calories: 548 HAVE I MENTIONED I LOVE THE FIRM!!!
Olaf has been working out with me the past three or four workouts. We are still waiting for our resistance bands. They should be here by Thursday at the latest. Olaf and I also joined Weight Watchers last night. We had a "last supper" the night before of Chinese Food, so we had extra water weight (from the sodium) when we weighed in last night. We are hoping for an extreme loss this first week because of it. We have been watching The Biggest Loser too much. LOL! When you have a strategy for weighing in, you know you are addicted to that TV Show.
No comments:
Post a Comment