Monday, January 07, 2008

Two steps back

Well, we went to the Dekalb Farmers Market yesterday and it wasn't good for the diet. Oh my do they have yummy goodness there. Along with a lot of organic fruits, we also bought bakery goods of all kinds. I ate a bagel with cream cheese, two small muffins, a slice of muenster cheese, and a few hunks of french bread all before we left the parking lot. Honestly. Then we got home and I ate an entire chocolate croissant. Oh it was heavenly. This is real life people. Hee hee. However, I just finished my FIRM workout. I did Complete Body Sculpting and my stats were:

Duration: 45:51
In Zone: 41:06
Avg HR: 130
Max HR: 166
Calories: 391

The scale I bought at Costco on Sunday weighs me 1.5 pounds heavier than my current digital scale. That kind of stinks. My body fat is ginormous! I don't even want to talk about it. One day at a time, right?

No comments: